Monday, February 14, 2011

Still under the weather...

Okay, Now I have a wicked cold... Have the Etsy site started with ONE item listed, LOL. Each day I keep saying to myself that I'm going to photograph my collection of quilts & knitted items to load them on; and each day there's a car that needs to be registered, food shopping, cooking, laundry, cleaning (which brought on this cold from stirring up too much dust). Hoping tomorrow will be more eventful on both the knitting aspect AND the Etsy site.
Trying to be more healthy in all ways... today I even choked down a "Green" smoothie. Wasn't too bad. The bananas really do a good job of masking the taste of the greens. I had to add water to the smoothie. I took one sip and put the glass down for a few minutes... when I went back to take a second sip, the goop wouldn't move. Kind of reminded me of FLUBBER. I tried to make whole wheat bread in my bread machine... disaster (BUT IT WASN'T MY FAULT) The recipe in the owner's manual was wrong... 2tblsp salt & 2 tblsp of yeast....for a 1 lb. loaf of bread. Yeah, I ended up with a rock. SO much for a special Valentine's Day dinner, LOL! They ate cereal until the stew was finished & thank God I had a box of corn muffin mix in the house.
Tomorrow is another day. Hopefully I'll get to all the things planned...

No comments:

Post a Comment